3 sept. 2016

Turn It On #68: Monthly Pick Agosto

HolaholaHOLA. Antes de que dejemos ir del todo el mes de Agosto, les traje la compilación con las mejores canciones del mes pasado, espero que les guste la playlist!

  • Breathless - Astro | The more I see you, the harder you seem. But I've prepared for this, hey
  • Mastering - Anda | All day long in the process of mastering you, focusing only on you. All night, no sleep, I’m studying, if only I had studied like this
  • Touch - Anda | Until the dawn breaks say goodbye, you know it. Don't ask anyone no, don't inform anyone no
  • Toy - Block B | You can play with me until you're sick, you can break me if that's what you want, because I'm a toy, toy
  • Bad Boy - BigBang | I’m the one you love but sorry I’m a bad boy. Yes, just leave me, good bye, you’re a good girl. The more time passes, the more you get to know me, only disappointments will remain

  • Creep - Radiohead | I don't care if it hurts, I want a perfect body, I want a perfect soul. I want you to notice when I'm not around
  • How's this? - Hyuna | Do not have a prejudice against yourself (It’s boring). Do not put me in your poor prejudice cage (It’s uninteresting)
  • Borders - Amber | All these people here staring and looking at me, shaking their heads eyes
    down strong on me. What’s wrong with me? Can you tell me now?
  • Genghis Khan - Miike Snow | I get a little bit Genghis Khan, I don't want you to get it on with nobody else but me
  • That's what you get - Paramore | I drowned out all my sense with the sound of its beating.
    And that's what you get when you let your heart win

  • Royals - Lorde | And we'll never be royals, it don't run in our blood, that kind of luxe just ain't for us. We crave a different kind of buzz.
  • Shine A Light - McFLY | Tell me can you hear my voice loud and clear above the noise, and even if I had the choice I would not give up
  • Dancing With a Wolf - All Time Low | Who's gonna listen when you run out of lies? Who's gonna hear you, when your words seem worthless?
  • Bottle and a Beat - All Time Low | Say you'll come find me when I'm dancing in the streets, I don't need money, don't need sleep, just need your pretty face, now
  • I Follow Rivers - Lykke Li | Oh, I beg you: can I follow? Oh, I ask you: why not always? Be the ocean, where I unravel, be my only, be the water where I'm wading.

  • Very Nice - Seventeen | Do you think I’m nervous because this is my first love? I think you are the answer to all of my questions
  • Let's not fall in love - BigBang | Let’s not fall in love, we don’t know each other very well yet. Actually, I’m a little scared, I’m sorry. Let’s not make promises, you never know when tomorrow comes
  • 1 cm taller than you - Mamamoo | We’re all similar similar, so stop it stop it. If you have time to bicker about this, worry about other things
  • Stop Crying Your Heart Out - Oasis | Cos all of the stars are fading away, just try not to worry you'll see them some day. Take what you need and be on your way and stop crying your heart out
  • Paper Planes - M.I.A | Every stop I get to I'm clocking that game, everyone's a winner, we're making our fame

  • Lonely - N. Flying | The days are the same but you’re not here, it’s torture, I should get used to it now, this loneliness. Lonely lonely love, loneliness without you
  • Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana | With the lights out, it's less dangerous, here we are now, entertain us. I feel stupid and contagious, here we are now, entertain us
  • Zombie - The Cranberries | Another mother's breakin' heart is taking over, when the violence causes silence we must be mistaken
  • Northern Downpour - Panic! At the Disco | If all our life is but a dream, fantastic posing greed, then we should feed our jewelry to the sea.For diamonds do appear to be just like broken glass to me
  • Love then - B1A4 | In my memories, the memories of breaking up, now I can laugh about it
    It was painful and hard but now I can smile
     





6 comentarios:

Pasión por la lectura dijo...

¡Bella! Ddime cómo le haces para hcer esas hermosas cabeceras ♥ Me encantan. Y muchísimas gracias por la playlist, estaba buscando nueva mpusica y me la das :* Por cierto, veo que estás leyendo It... cuenta, cuenta, ¿Te está gustando? Saludos guapa c:

-Kelly López

Erica Montalvo dijo...

WOW! me encanto el playlist de esta vez, ver a The cranberries ♥^♥
Me encantan mucho! Igual que con Paramore y Radiohead *-*
Hubo mucho mucho ♥
Un saludo enorme, Abbie, que estés muy bien!

Atomic Kitten dijo...

ME DA MUCHO ORGULLO LA CANTIDAD DE COSAS QUE SON CULPA MIA O CASI O QUE AMO FUERTE Y ESTAN ACA???? AS IN HYUNA Y MMMOO Y BLOCK B Y PANIC Y SEVENTEEN Y ANDA????? also royals es re linda llegamos tarde a todo

Atomic Kitten dijo...

also, paraMORE ESTOY TENIENDO WAR FLASHBACKS

Rocío Gómez Campos dijo...

Ooooh, has escogido mis favoritas de BigBang de los últimos años. Bad boy y Let's not fall in love me encantan.

Un beso!!

Alice Duarte dijo...

Holaaa

Me encantó la PLaylist. Radiohead y Oasis me encantan!

Besos

Archive