5 jun. 2016

Turn It On #65: Monthly Pick Mayo

Holaaaa! ¿Creían que me había olvidado de las canciones del mes? Bueno, pues no. Simplemente me atrasé y bueh. Este mes no estoy segura de lo que he escuchado, así que probablemente me soprenda tanto como ustedes con el resultado.

  • Big City Dreams - Never Shout Never /  Just go ahead and work it out, but first come on and let it out. Scream it shout tell everybody how your gonna leave
  • Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's / But girl, tonight you look so pretty, yes you do. Times Square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true
  • Somebody To You - The Vamps / I used to be so tough, never really gave enough. And then you caught my eye, giving me the feeling of a lightning strike
  • Blackbird - The Beatles / Take these broken wings and learn to fly. All your life you were only waiting for this moment to arise
  • She Keeps Me Warm - Mary Lambert / She says I smell like safety and home, I named both of her eyes “Forever” and “Please don’t go”

  • Bail Me Out - All Time Low / Will you catch me when I fall, another night I'm out here wasted, another night you've gotta take my call
  • Tried To Walk - B1A4 / I’m getting farther away from you, you’re disappearing, don’t easily forget me, because it’ll hurt too much
  • Sweet Girl - B1A4 / I see you even when I close my eyes, even when you don’t make it obvious, I know that’s why I like you
  • You Are a Girl I'm a Boy - B1A4 /  Do you remember the promise that we made long ago to be friends? I guess I just can't help it, I keep feeling otherwise 
  • Crooked - G-Dragon  There is no reason, no sincerity, take away such a thing as love. Tonight, I’ll be crooked 
  • I Miss You - Blink 182 / I need somebody and always this sick strange darkness comes creeping on so haunting every time
  • WOW - BTOB / In just one moment, I got the feeling. The moment I saw you, I was hooked, What do I do? What do I do?
  • Just One Day - BTS / An explorer venturing through your deep forest of mystery. I appreciate the masterpiece that is you because your existence alone is art
  • Special Girl - INFINITE H / I want to confess to you and say that it’s daily, but why is the reality different from my feelings? You don’t even know my name, I walk by you silently again today
  • A Little Less 16 Candles A Little More Touch Me - Fall Out Boy / And you're just the girl all the boys want to dance with, and I'm just the boy using too many chances
  • Mr. Brightside - The Killers  / Now they’re going to bed, and my stomach is sick, snd it’s all in my head. But she’s touching his chest now, he takes off her dress now. Let me go
  • Alfie - Lily Allen / My little brother's in his bedroom smoking weed, I tell him he should get up cos it's nearly half past three, he can't be bothered cos he's high on THC
  • Girls, Girls, Girls - SHINee / I don’t know if this is love but I can’t take my eyes off her, I want to steal her heart, but it’s too hard, I don’t know how
  • View - SHINee / You were so used to being bored, you forgot about the specialness. Now slowly lift your head, kiss me on my eyes
  • Marry U - Super Junior / Until the day your black hair turns grey, I promise to love you forever. I want to tell you every single day that “I love you”, Would you marry me?
  • With Ears To See And Eyes To Hear - Sleeping With Sirens / So tell me how does it feel, how does it feel to be like you? I think your mouth should be quiet 'cause it never tells the truth
  • Satellites - Sleeping With Sirens / So here we are, we're waiting for a fall. And on the radio they're calling on satellites, like they're going to save us all
  • Cough Syrup - Young the Giant / And so I run now to the things they said could restore me, restore life the way it should be, I'm waiting for this cough syrup to come down
  • Long Way Home - 5 Seconds of Summer / So we're taking the long way home 'cause I don't wanna be wasting my time alone, I wanna get lost and drive forever with you
  • Back to Back - The Ready Set / I've gotta fall Back to Back to back in love with you, I'll take the black and blues , I've got everything to lose
Como siempre, los indican cuales fueron mis canciones favoritas del mes. Espero que alguna les guste, ¿conocían alguna de estas?
Un beso!
 

1 comentario:

Erica Montalvo dijo...

Hola Abbie!
Muchas muchas no las conozco!
Muy feliz de ver Fall out boy! y también a SHINee! con VIEW *-*

un saludo, que estes estupendo!

Archive