14 sept. 2014

Turn It On #46: Twenty five songs for you

Hello there the angel from my nightmare, the shadow in the background of the morgue... ¿como están, queridos lectores? :3 hoy me dio la locura y decidí traerles nada más y nada menos que un Turn It On especial de veinticinco canciones. Sip, escucharon bien. Pasa que estaba escuchando música ayer en mi iPod y entré a la lista de reproducción de las 25 más escuchadas y me quedé pensando... ¿y qué pasa si las comparto todas de una vez en el blog? Y bueno, como no hay nadie para determe, aquí estamos hoy con las veinticinco canciones más reproducidas de mi iPod.
*aplausos*

 Pondré la lista de canciones en el orden en que me las da iTunes (es decir, alfabetico), además del video y un fragmento de la letra. I know this is freaking crazy pero podrían encontrar una canción que les guste. Let's do this.

1.- Just the way I'm not - All Time Low
'Cause when it hurts it hurts,
You wonder if it's worth it.
But when it works it works,
When it's broke it's perfect.

 


2.- A Daydream Away - All Time Low
You're just a daydream away
I wouldn't know what to say if I had you
And I'll keep you a daydream away
Just watch from a safe place
So I never have to lose

3.- Break Your Little Heart - All Time Low
I'm gonna break your little heart
Watch you take the fall
Laughing all the way to the hospital
'Cause there's nothing surgery can do
When I break your little heart in two

4.- Therapy - All Time Low
Give me therapy.
I'm a walking travesty
But I'm smiling at everything.
Therapy...
You were never a friend to me
And you can keep all your misery.

 
5.- The Reckless and the Brave - All Time Low
Looking out at a town called Suburbia
Everybody's just fighting to fit in
Little rats running mazes, having babies
It's a vicious little world that we live in
Looking back at a life on the other side
I realize that I didn't fit in
Didn't hate it but I didn't quite relate it
To my precious little world 
 
 6.- Actors - All Time Low
Can you make this last?
Cause now I'm not so sure,
Are you up to the task?
Sometimes the sickness is the cure.
You're searching so hard,
You've lost yourself... 
 
7.- 18 - Anarbor
So if you wanna piss off your parents
date me to scare them
show them you're all grown up
If long hair and tattoos are what attract you
baby then you're in luck
and I know it's just a phase
you're not in love with me
you wanna piss off your parents, baby
piss off your parents
that's alright with me  
 
 8.- How You Remind Me - Avril Lavigne 
It's not like you didn't know that
I said I love you and I swear I still do
It must have been so bad
'Cause living with me must have damn near killed you
This is how you remind me
This is how you remind me
Of what I really am  
 
9.- Lonely - B1A4
The old sticker pictures that I took out again
The pictures where you and I are happily smiling
I look at them by myself and lalala
I feel good by myself lalala
Why am I still, why am I still here, why am I still like this?

10.- What's Happening? - B1A4
 Hey, be honest with me, who was that?
Who was it that you could link arms so naturally?
No matter how good I am to you, it’s all for nothing
Who’s fault is this?

11.- I Miss You - Blink 182
Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness
Comes creeping on so haunting every time

12.- Mr. Pushover - Hey Monday
Once again believing
"They're on to me
The haters are hating
The haters, they hate me
Lovers are loving
But the lovers, they hate me too"
  

13.- I Swear This Time I Mean It - Mayday Parade
So I'll sing a melody
And hope to God she's listening
Sleeping softly while I sing
And I'll be your memories
Your lullaby for all the times
Hoping that my voice could get it right

14.- Terrible Things - Mayday Parade
She said, "Boy can I tell you a terrible thing?
It seems that I'm sick and I've only got weeks.
Please, don't be sad now, I really believe,
You were the greatest thing that ever happened to me."

15.- 1, 2, 3, 4 - Plain White T's
It's as easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4
There's only
ONE thing (one)
TWO do (two)
THREE words (three)
FOUR you... (four)
(I love you) I love you
 
16.- Swing Life Away - Rise Against
I'll show you mine if you show me yours first
Let's compare scars, I'll tell you whose is worse
Let's unwrite these pages and replace them with our own words 
 

17.- All my heart - Sleeping With Sirens
Let them talk and talk and talk
Let them say what they want
We will laugh at the thought they don't know what we've got
Every year that goes by, a year older we are
You'll still be beautiful then, bless your beautiful heart

18.- Another empty bottle - Katy McAllister
So tonight, she lies
Lifted up through her own roof
Dried eyes, tonight
There's nothing more
That she could do
And they cry, tonight
A daughter that they hardly knew
And she's lost, in time
Another empty bottle takes a life
  

19.- Cough Syrup - Young The Giant
Life's too short to even care at all, oh
I'm losing my mind losing my mind losing control, oh oh
These fishes in the sea they're staring at me oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
A wet world aches for a beat of a drum
Oh
 20.- HER - Block B
Jesus, what words are needed?
Everyone calls you a masterpiece
Just a little bit of you, I’ll seriously value baby ye ye
Ooh wow, it’s amazing
There’s nothing more to add to her beautiful body
Normal girls can’t even compete
They’ll probably gather together and talk badly about you

21.- I Miss You (Cover) - 5SOS
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want
Where you can always find me
We'll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the night we'll wish this never ends
We'll wish this never ends 

22.- Wherever You Are - 5SOS
I could fly a thousand oceans
But there's nothing that compares to
What we had, and so I walk alone
I wish I didn't have to be gone
Maybe you've already moved on
But the truth is I don't want to know 

23.- Big Jet Plane - Angus & Julia Stone
She said "hello mister, pleased to meet ya"
I wanna hold her, I wanna kiss her
She smelled of daisies, she smelled of daisies
She drive me crazy, she drive me crazy

24.- MAMACITA - Super Junior
Funny, I don’t think so! Don’t preach to me
I’m the top of the top, you’re the bottom of the bottom
Do you think you’re the only one who lost this power game?
Just close your lips Shut your tongue

 25.- Somebody to you - The Vamps
I used to wanna be
Living like there's only me
But now I spend my time
Thinking 'bout a way to get you off my mind
I used to be so tough
Never really gave enough
And then you caught my eye
Giving me the feeling of a lightning strike

Uffff eso fue más cansado de lo que pensé en un principio jajajajaa. So, ¿encontraron alguna canción conocida? ¿les gustó alguna? ¿también creen que fue una locura hacer esto?
Nos vemos en los comentarios x3
Besos!

2 comentarios:

Winter Hale dijo...

Cough Syrup es una de mis canciones favoritas *_*

AtomicKitten dijo...

HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! //HISSES

Archive

Subscribe

Flickr